From Term 3 2016, PMPS will be using Compass School Manager to simplify our payments and permissions systems and improve communications between school and home.
The web address for Compass is: https://portmelb.vic.jdlf.com.au or you can access this by clicking on the banner below.
A step-by-step parent guide to navigating Compass can be found here.
You can also download the Compass School Manager app from the Apple App Store for your iPhone or iPad or from the Google Play Store for your Android phone or tablet.
Currently, logging into “Compass School Manager” will allow you to:
- View details of excursions and events which your child may attend
- Communicate with your child’s teachers
- Approve your child’s participation and make a payment for these events online
- View the School calendar to see information on important dates and school activities
- Update your email address and mobile phone number for our records
This system will replace our current use of paper consent forms and Qkr payments for school activities, although we will still provide hard-copy forms and alternative payment options for those families without internet access.
Further modules allowing you to book parent-teacher interviews, view up-to date attendance information and pay school fees, charges and contributions will be introduced in the near future.